NOTICE OF OFFICE RE-OPENING
As the mandatory stay-at-home order comes to an end, our team is ready to see patients in the office again. We are implementing new protocols to ensure the safety and health of our patients and team.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupation Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- Please call our office when you arrive for your appointment. We will check you in and take the temperature prior to you entering the reception area.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toy and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- To practice social distancing, please bring only the patient and one parent.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you and every patient safe in our practice. We value your trust and looking forward to welcoming you.
To make appointment, please call our office at (626) 210-0248.